City Hotline – Report a Concern


Please contact James Laird with the City Hotline to report concerns regarding the following within the Brookhaven city limits: garbage and debris pick up, public water leaks, public sewer issues, pot holes, missing street signs, obstruction of traffic lights or street signs, street light outage, and trees or large limbs blocking traffic.

In an EMERGENCY requiring immediate assistance from the Police Department, Fire Department or an ambulance, DIAL 911 or your local emergency number.


  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Yellow rotary phone